Its Fashion Flash Monday!
Fashion Flasher, Deb Chase of NoNonsenseBeauty Blog is hosting the latest tips from my FAV bloggers on health, fashion, style and beauty – check them out.
* Positive Living advocate Barbara Hannah Gufferman thinks there are so many reasons why taking a nice long walk is a really good thing. And this is just one of them.
* Kari of Fab Over Forty has found an easy way to refresh during the day.
* Have you ever heard of chicken skin? Cindy of Prime Beauty points out that those pesky bumps on your upper arms are actually Keratosis Pilaris that can be hard to treat. Not to worry. She has a three step system that gets the job done.
* Does low bone mass mean osteoporosis? Find out the answer from Moving Free with Mirabai.
* Who doesn’t love Paris? Jackie Silver from Aging Backwards has found a way to bring Paris to you.
* Black Cat Plus has an important message– Fat shaming and discrimination is one of the last forms of acceptable bullying behaviours and it is necessary to speak up and take a stand
* Diva Debbi loves a good bargain and she has found a drugstore product that is just as good as its pricy competitor.
* Staness of Menopause Makeover wantts you to know about the special benefits of cinnamon for women. Not only is does it have anti-inflammatory agents, it also fights fat storage! Its easy to add cinnamon to your life with recipes from her new book Eat Like A Woman ( Harlequin)