Its Fashion Flash Monday!
I’m so happy to be hosting Fashion Flash this week! Although its snowing ( again) , our lifestyle bloggers are staying warm and healthy:
* Are you over 50 and suddenly single? Positive Aging Expert Barbara Hannah Grufferman of The Best of Everything After 50 thinks many women may not be quite ready to get back into the dating game after a long term relationship ends. So she got some tips from Date Like a Grown-up to help you get back out there without the angst.
* Jackie of Aging Backwards wants you to know that honey is not just for tea and shares the unique benefits of raw honey.
* Staness of Menopause Makeover is concerned that one in three women over the age of 50 will suffer a fracture caused by weak bones– and most women do not their risk of fractures. She shares tips on how to embrace good bone health for life.
*Kari of Fab Over Forty wants you to know that skin saving beauty products don’t necessarily come only in a serum,crean or oil, but they are also in the air. She shares her best winter skin saving tips and offers a unique opportunity to sign up for a chance to win.
* Cindy of Prime Beauty shows several foundations that are perfect for the woman over 40.
* Deb of Fabulous After 40 shares nine key tips for looking fabulous in tall boots.
* Jodell of Black Cat Plus profiles a Virginia teen who has created a petition to lobby Disney for a plus size Disney princess. Its about time!
* Mirabai of Moving Free with Mirabai highlights the role of vision in falls.
This week on Fashion Flash On Air
This week the Fashion Flash On Air video features Deb Boland Of Fabuous After 40. She provides expert advice on where you can save money and what deserves a splurge– and has a surprising take on costume jewelry.