Keep on walking
Research has shown that when people exercise by walking, they walk 30% longer if they walk to music.
Benefits of Walking
- Burns calories
- Helps control joint swelling and pain from arthritis
- Lowers blood pressure (hypertension)
- Lowers your risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes
- Reduces anxiety, boosting your mood
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves your self-esteem
- Walk with a buddy and socialize
Make time for walking, it can be relaxing and burn calories! This week select some new tunes for your next walk.
This entry was posted in fitness
. Bookmark the permalink