Delicious salmon that you can spread on cucumbers.
- 1 cup yogurt plain, low fat
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp leaves thyme, dried
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 wedge yields lemon juice, (1/2 tsp)
- 1 tbsp green onion, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 12 oz salmon
- Spoon yogurt onto several layers of pepper towels.
- Spread yogurt evenly to 1/2″ thickness.
- Cover yogurt with more paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, scoop yogurt into medium bowl.
- Add salmon and remaining ingredients except lemon and parsley. Stir well. Cover and chill.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slice, if desired. Spread on cucumbers
Per serve – Energy: 170kcal | Carb: 5.54g | Prot: 22.96g | Fat: 6.30g
Recipe Provided by: FatSecret.com